1a. Only those chosen by myself as an official lure assessor will be eligible for contest.
b. The contest runs from March31 to October 31, 2016. A competitor that sends me 5 photos or 1 video within this session will be awarded a $10.00 pre-paid visa card (see photo/video requirements below)
c. The competitor that sends the most photos of fish caught with the TWS bullet during this session will be awarded a $25.00 pre-paid visa card.
d. At the conclusion of the contest,(October 31st, 2016), Of the eligible competitors, an award of TOP SNIPER will be chosen by myself as the fisherman who has demonstrated the most skill and success with fishing the TWS Bullet. The TOP SNIPER of 2016 will enjoy prestige on this site and be awarded a $250.00 pre-paid visa card.
e. There will be an award of a $50.00 pre-paid visa card for biggest bass.
Photo/Video submission requirements:
An eligible photo submission must meet these criteria.
1. Photo must be clear and usable.
2. Photo must show legally caught gamefish with TWS Bullet. example:
3. A clear photo with fisherman, gamefish, and TWS Bullet all together would be ideal.
4. In order to be considered a valid photo submission, I must receive photo during the confines of the contest dates.
5. Topwater Sniper.com reserves the right to use any photos submitted by a competitor.
An eligible video must meet these criteria.
1. Video must be clear and usable.
2. Video should show the actual top water strike and/or landing of the legally caught gamefish with the TWS Bullet.
3. A video of only the top water strike may be accepted. It will be accepted or not on my discretion.
4. Topwater Sniper.com reserves the right to use any videos submitted by a competitor.